Thursday, December 07, 2006



Salaam everyone.


Well, whaddayaknow??


I'm only on hiatus for.. *counting fingers*, 3 days?


:) Not to say that I've recovered, but Alhamdulillah I tend to be more cheer-y, back to my hyper-self. Especially when you're in with thousands and thousands of crowds cheering for their beloved team last night.


Yep.



I was there. I was one of them. I was jumping up and down when the team scored each of the goals. hee.


Black and white, people.


Newcastle United.


Now, I'm not a fan or anything, I was just doing a friend, a favour. So, off we went, him, my brother and I to the stadium. I was all excited upon entering the stadium. I was even more excited when we found our seats.



Oh yes.


Our seats were the second row from the ground floor, close to the corner where they kick the ball from the corner. Oh yes, can even smell the grass, can even see the players up close. Imagine my big smile trying to believe that I'm gonna be watching a live match. And take that hyper-ness, times a thousand, and give that hyper-ness to Azrul, the dedicated supporter of NUFC. ;) I, on the other hand, to show my support for the night, was wearing a black & white headscarf and a black top. Although, didn't manage to take off my coat due to the coldness of the night. Brr.. but the headscarf's enough to show my support for the night.



It was money well worth to be spent on the ticket, though, no questions asked.


Pictures....? You may wonder? For all you know, I might just bluff everything and make them all up, yes? Hahahah... IF that's your perception, then what the heck are you doing reading my posts then?? lol.



Opps. Sorry for the sudden outburst.


Here're some pictures.













Masya-Allah...


There are actually so many things that I'm keeping inside, that I prefer not to disclose here, where I'm not sure who's reading and who knows sejahat-jahat manusia might use it against me in the future, wallahua'lam. Nauzubillahhiminzalik.


Astaghafirullah. I know I shouldn't expect the worst from people. After all, we are all humans with mistakes and imperfections. So, my friends, you need not worry, I leave all the judgments to Allah s.w.t., I will not judge you for who you are. Allah knows best. He knows what I do not. So, I thank you for still having the desire to visit my blog and read any updates I put on. Jazakallah. May we all can benefit from any posts I put on, insya Allah.


All I know is, I guess this is one of the many tests that Allah has decreed upon my family and I. Just pray for for us, pray that we remain steadfast in our Iman, increase our Faith and Taqwa in times of calamities, strengthen our Patience.

"Every night brings a new day, Allah alleviates all pain, everything has its end, Allah is enough for me"


I'm currently a bit hooked up to this nasheed by Ahmed Bukhatir - Zawjati. (Well, it's spelled in Arabic words, so I translated it as how it is pronounced - if you know the correct word for it, pray do tell - Jazakallah)


Back to the song, the word "Zawjati" from this song, I think, means "Dear my wife...". Now, I don't speak Arabic, let alone understand what the song is about, but hearing the words and looking at the videoclip, I can imagine the love he has for his wife, yes, the song is dedicated to his wife. Which got me thinking, I'm going to ask my friend from Saudi Arabia to translate the song for me. Hee... insya Allah...


Anyways, while I'm all hooked up with the song, I'm thinking, when I get married one day, insya Allah (Amin...), I will want my husband to put my name in his contact details as "Zawjati". If ada handphones with Arabic character lagi best! ;) Nah, see how far I tend to daydream?? *runs away*


Hee.


What facinates me the most is that, no matter how much I tried to deny it, what I feel inside, only Allah knows best. Insya Allah, may He accepts my duaa & repentence, insya Allah. For He knows best.


Masya Allah, my friends. If I could, I want to get married right this instant to that person I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with, to have the rest of my life to know him, loving him for the sake of Allah and seeking Allah's pleasure, being the one who comforts his pain & tension, being the one he turns to when no one else seems to care, being the one who loves him regardless of his imperfections, appreciating every little good thing he does, being the person he could discuss with in terms of upbringing a family the islamic way. Masya Allah, forgive me, my friends. I tend to get carried away it seems. I guess, at the time being seems not like the right time to talk about this just yet. (p.s. blame it on the book I'm currently reading). Especially when things just seem fine as it is. With that too, I'm thankful, Alhamdulillah.


A friend once said "sesuatu yang tersembunyi itu adalah lebih berharga nilainya dari sesuatu yang ketara nampak" (depending on how you interpret it, but I take this as perceiving it to the very fact of being a woman myself).


You see, a woman is a precious jewel in a man's life. What's more precious is a believing woman who are humble, and cover herself in piety and shyness. I think I will write up one post about women in Islam, insya Allah. May we all benefit from the knowledge, insya Allah.


The characteristics of true believers, both men and women, are depicted in the Qur'an in the following words:


" Verily, the Muslims, men and women who have surrendered, believing men and believing women, obedient men and obedient women, truthful men and truthful women, enduring men and enduring women, humble men and humble women, men and women who give in charity, men who fast and women who fast, men and women who guard their chastity, men and women who remember God in abundance - for them God has prepared forgiveness and a great reward." (Holy Qur'an, 33: 35)

No comments: