Wednesday, February 07, 2007



Salaam my dear readers (silent readers, mostly),

it has been a tiring day, but worth blogging about it.

Today was actually an initial plan that S and I have been thinking to do (well, she came up with the idea - I just second it). And after much persuasion with some of our groupmates, right after our 12 o'clock tutorial, off we went to the city centre to go...

BOWLING!

And I'm just going to summarize the whole thing cos I have readings to do for the night :)

fyi, we only paid 4 quids for two games per person. Is that cheap or what?? :D

The first game, almost all of us sucked - big time. Haha. I kinda expected it since the last time I went bowling was agesssssss ago. Haha but I gotta give everyone credit for taking part in the fun!! When I say bad, I really mean - B.A.D. haha I was the first player so hahaahhahahahahahahah..



But then, practice makes perfect, no?? Well, more like, second game makes better... because everyone just picked up on the 'style' and I must say.... I did pretty well for scoring above 100!! Yippie. Mind you, my score was the third highest! Goooooo NISA!!



Thanks everyone for participating!! Next week, same time, same game! Well done S for being all chatty and promoting to everyone to join in!!

The group ;)



Ice-skating, movie, bowling, shopping, and just a get together... hmmmm... choices choices choices... WE SHOULD JUST DO THEM ALL!! ;)

Nyte all. Allah hafiz.

Alhamdulillah... Sesungguhnya Engkau lah Yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Pemberi... segala puji-pujian hanyalah kepadaMu Tuhan semesta alam.. Alhamdulillah~

<3

No comments: