Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Salaam.

I've been so caught up with the final week of class before we break for easter that I seem to wonder how come time flies so fast... before I knew it, I have to accept the fact that classes for my masters programme are almost over and it's sad to think that in a few months' time... I won't be seeing my coursemates again.

So, I'm posting random pics of the wonderful people I'm so glad to have in my life during my year study in Leeds.



With my side-kick... :P



... if you ask me, I KNOW all the names of the people in this picture. Yep, that's how good of a friend/coursemate I am. Are you not lucky to have me as well? ;)




some of the girls I have come to love...




who else if it's not my side-kick :)

<3

I only know this - Allah is surely the best planner. Sometimes we plan things but the unexpected always come to disrupt our 'original' plan, but that doesn't mean we give up, maybe it means that we need a new plan, need to re-plan to include all the necessary things we think we want in our life. Who knows we might end up meeting someone new, falling in love, having crushes, achieving that goal... whatever. The thing is, life indeed is a journey, make use of every opportunity we have, make the best of it, don't dwell on things that are out of your control. Sometimes, well, most of the time, it's best to leave it to Allah for He knows best. There's only so much you can do... the question is, do you dare to live with the consequences? Let it be good or bad... it's your choice. Make new friends, what have you got to lose? Who knows the new friend you make today can help you out in the future?

Take a chance. And have faith in Allah. It's already written ;)

Allah hafiz.

<3

No comments: