Coming out of the room as a single gal and returning back as a not-so-single-anymore gal.
Hush.
Salaam dear readers.
Please pray for my well-being and health. Jazakallah. I am currently not well. Not blaming anything or anyone, it is Allah's blessing for me. My body's cold and trembling but I still managed to chat with Ness earlier, and I did have my rest and now I am blogging. I'm still shivering though. *puts on more layers of clothing*
On top of that, I am currently taking a break from doing my articles-reading. Good girl, no?
Somebody cook me dinner. Somebody pamper me. Somebody take care of me. Somebodeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Anybodeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh...
*grins.gif*
Oh oh. If you're a wee bit curious why I put the title like that. Here's why.
My side-kick, S, has officially left me in the 'single' zone. Because as of last Saturday, she is no longer available. Am so so happy for her. About time as well! Been waiting for it to happen!! lols
So, being a good girlfriend, I understand the couple's need to spend most of their time together, hence I am out of the way to disturb her, since she's leaving for M'sia tomorrow for 3 weeks of holiday.
I soooo need to get out and have a break myself. Got invited to go to T again, but.... I'm afraid with the workload I have, that trip is less likely to happen. *sniffs.gif*
The word 'invisible barriers' just came through my mind. While chatting with Ness a few nights ago, we agreed to the fact that being a muslimah, somehow we create these invisible barriers around us when it comes to guys and relationships. More like, we know better now. But a weakness on my part says that I am still struggling with my everyday nafs and temptations. Prolly that's why I prefer to spend my time all locked up in my room all day, rather than going out. Unless, on certain circumstances such as a day-out shopping or whatever. Which I did yesterday. :S
It was a good day out though, to spend with S. She needed to get a few things so I tagged along.
Kamu, my kaki kajar2... I think I need to wrap my whole body. I'll stop here lah. My body's getting weaker.
Apologies.
Allah hafiz.
<3
p.s. What is the reply to when someone says "Jazakallah" to you?? Anyone knows? I mean instead of saying "Welcome"... is there a proper reply?? :) Jazakallah.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment