Monday, April 02, 2007

Salaam everyone.

Sorry for the lack of update. Despite being terribly busy with the final week of semester and running about like a headless chicken trying to get myself together to organize my reading list for the assignments that I'm gonna have to endeavor for the next four weeks, it gives the impression that I have no life except the life of a student, hence no exciting information available to be shared... but...

YESSSSS!!

Our easter break vacation just started. But it won't be so much of a break for me. Some of my friends are off going back to their respective countries/town, while others like myself have no choice but to stay in Leeds for that.

Nevermind lor. ;)

Anyways, I so need a new layout for this blog. I'm getting bored of it already but, so far I haven't found the 'right' skin. And perhaps because I haven't got much time to spend being in front of the laptop these coupla days. :S

Aiman was here the past week and I haven't been the best of sister. Due to the activities I volunteered to do for the VMY2007 night in Leeds and with the classes I had this week, so most of the time, the little one just surfed the net. Siaaaan, I haven't even got the chance to cook for him...

Nda apa lah aah. Take good care of yourself there. Study smart, as always!

Talked to mama today as well. I es a happy daughter. Haven't talked to her in weeks due to my schedule. She understood jua. Balik2 cakap, "awu.. mama tau... kalau sibuk nda payah tipun, message saja..."

Shared information a bit as well. Like mother like daughter bah.

On top of that, been spending good hours chatting to Ness. Despite the time difference (well, on her part mostly), we managed to laugh insanely loud that if you were living with me, you'd be wondering "sejak kapan c nisa ani basar ketawanya bila sorang2 dlm bilik?" ilang ayuuu eh. baik jua nada org wah..well except my housemate ;)

Okay la. Seems pointless jua I blog. Not much to share though. Insya Allah, will do a proper update with informasi yang bernas sekali... ;)

Allah hafiz everyone.

<3

/edited

*control_ayu.gif* <<< long story this! but LOL!!!

No comments: