Tuesday, May 20, 2008

knock that heart of yours.

Have you heard of Baba Ali and the magnificent Ummahfilms? =) Well, it's been a while that I've visited his blog, so when I did, I watched some of the latest episodes and he just cracks me up!!

Truth been said. I think that's suffice to send out the message to everyone ;)

The Art of Complaining.




AND...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this other one is RECOMMENDED!!!

We're Just Friends.



"No one guarantee that you're gonna be alive tomorrow.."

"The price of Jannah isn't cheap. Although the haram path is easy and tempting but remember that it is temporary!"

Jazakallah Baba Ali for making wonderfully funny videos of reminders, which are both great ways to accept the "bitter" truth and also a way to improve ourself, personally. =)

No comments: