
Salaam my readers..
feast your eyes for this jumper. *grins*
It's my undergrad uni's jumper with the names of the graduates 2006. Problem is, they only come in ONE size to fit all the names which is XL size, I think, so being a *coughsmall/mediumcough* size lady, well, I only can wear it when the weather's too cold and I need more jumper to keep me warm. hee..

Of course I'm ecstatic!! Hee... *more grins* thanks to my dad who persuaded me to buy it anyways!! =)
I deserve a good night sleep tonight because Alhamdulillah, it has been a good day for me. I was good, I did my research, read articles online, being friendly with the textbooks I borrowed from the library and making notes and I've started on my assignment. Insya Allah, will be able to finish it by the end of the week! *yay* Furthermore, I had a good day altogether, Alhamdulillah... Masya Allah, what a good day!! It should be contagious, because I can't seem to stop smiling!! hee..
g'night all.
May Allah provides us with His blessings and mercy, may Allah be with us always!
"Do not rejoice at the misfortunes of your brother. It may be that God will show him compassion and afflict you" - Hadith of At-Tirmidhi
No comments:
Post a Comment