Thursday, December 28, 2006



Salaam everyone.

I feel like I have completely and utterly ignored this blog. Right to this very moment, I just don't feel like blogging yet.

I think I'm gonna give myself a break for this holiday. A 'really well deserved' break. A few of you may know about a few things that has befall my family and close relatives recently but insya Allah, Allah knows best. Pray that we all will remain steadfast in our Iman to face these ujian.

"...Kesenangan yang datang tak akan selamanya, begitu lah selepas susah ada kesenangan..."

Pray that she'll wake up soon and get better, insya Allah.

I'm fine, Alhamdulillah. The parents have safely landed in Brunei on Tuesday. Missing their company now. Coming back home to Leeds yesterday, I found an empty and cold place, not just technically speaking... somehow, I just felt so alone :(

But I'm okay now. I just needed to rest for a while. Take my time off from everything else that distracted me and concentrate on my ibadah,insya Allah.

In short, London was great. Especially when you got to spend time with the family :)
Amsterdam was super great. I know you might expect details on the trip but... enough said that, I wanna travel again.. :) insya Allah..

owh, boxing day shopping?? Temptations were everywhere. Thanks to Aiman for bringing me places and I managed to not spend a lot. hee. I did buy a few things, but I also managed to not grab a few tops from Zara and JN and go to the counter to pay. hee..

All in all, Alhamdulillah for this blessing. I hope we all will remain patient again... Allah knows best.

take care everone. Be in Allah's protection, always.

No comments: