Monday, December 18, 2006



Click picture to enlarge to see where we're off to tomorrow!!

Salaam everyone.

I'm super super happy, and not only because the family and I are off to vacation-ing tomorrow, but I am also a very very happy bunny. Life is simply.. blessed. Enough said.

At the same time, I'm checking out cheap flights cause who knows I might just pack up and off somewhere next year after sending the parents off on Christmas day..? I'm just saying.. I'm open to options and suggestions as to what to do for three weeks before life gets all busy and hectic.

Anyways, it has been a good week so far, Alhamdulillah. In fact, it seems to get better everyday. I seem to get better everyday. Alhamdulillah syukur..

I start singing again. And not too much on my favourite tracks of all times, but actually to Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds and other nasheeds as well. :) At times, I find myself listening to these nasheeds - laptop - them, -iPod - them as well. I'm hooked. Someone, quick teach me Arabic so it'll help ;)

I must say, sleeping in the living room with the sofas spread out as beds, it ain't that bad ;) Plus, being a sleep-lover myself, I tend to sleep like a baby... :)

I know most of my friends are off somewhere this week. Some are off to London, others to York, some going back to Oman and Tajikistan, and to their respective homeland, others off to Tunisia, Rome, and other European countries for the holiday, some are off to KK (Sabah) and KL for shopping and family-time, while others are trying to finish up assignment that's due early next year. I just hope that everyone will have a GREAT time doing whatever it is that they want. The important thing is to have fun with friends and family :) Be safe my friends. Be in Allah's protection always.

As for me, I am blissfully happy and that's enough to keep me content :) Plus, with the family still around, I'm loving the very fact that we just sit around in the living room, playing Scrabble, watching TV and movies in our laptops, have brunch, dinner and anything to munch while doing something and when the clock reaches midnight, we say goodnight :) Alhamdulillah for this blessed happiness :)

*grins*

Ok then all. Have a good holiday, and insya Allah, will update when I get back from vacation. Chewah.. ;)

<3

No comments: