Salaam everyone.
Okay, I've posted some pictures of my recent trip. Doesn't feel so recent now that it has been a week since I came back here. :(
Anyways, I have also included my amateur recordings of the places I visited, well, more like the places I went to and when I had the mood to take out my camera phone and recorded them for a while. My apologies for the quality of the videos and if you notice, I may even talked during some of the recordings. lol
I hope you enjoyed watching them as I have enjoyed experiencing them on my own :) I am so glad I went there. It was an experience definitely worth sharing with you guys!!
Got an early plan tomorrow as our course are going for an industrial visit so I'm excited, at the same time, I have to force my menyamal eyes to sleep. Lately I found myself sleeping a bit late than usual due to the amount of readings I have to do in preparation for my tutorial classes. Yes, I am at my busiest semester of all and I am loving every single second of it!!! Until my next update...
Allah hafiz, everyone.
*grins*
Oh, congrats to my fellow former ITB classmates, Haji Ibnu & Ajin for their nikah and wedding ceremonies (not to each other, btw) this week and next week respectively. Might put up their pictures when I have them.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment