Monday, January 29, 2007



Salaam.

Just random picture from our recent industrial visit, taken by Samantha!

Anyways, this isn't a proper post. I have just finished my three tutorial readings (2 articles for each module) for next week's tutorials. And I am tired. Might even sleep early tonight.

I just want to congratulate Ibnu & wife for their wedding day today. And from a reliable source, a certain someone is pregnant (and I'm ecstatic upon hearing it), a certain someone is engaged, a certain someone is happily taken, a certain someone will be wed next week, and quite a few are in line for weddings this year. My oh my. Talking about leaving me all behind. haha.

Here are a few pictures of the couple and why not throw pictures of my good friends as well, eh? Enjoy.







Have a great start of the day everyone!!

Allah hafiz.

<3

No comments: