.... so far
Salaam everyone.
Thanks to those who wished me well in times of doubtfulness.
I'm fine now. Alhamdulillah. Just a few issues need to get over with. Personal issues.
I don't like being in that state. Why? Because I become so lazy and so demotived to do any work at all, hence, I neglected my essay which is due next week. But it's not the time to panic yet. Well, you guys can panic on my behalf.. ;)
Insya Allah, I'll be spending this weekend being all lovey-dovey with my books, journals and notes scribbled on my book. To be honest, postgraduate program has taught me not to be lazy when it comes to jotting down notes from journals to take on points to be used in any essay we have to do. Honestly, I wasn't keen on doing so during my undergraduate study. I have grown so much!! Whee whee.
Oh. There was a visit from Brunei High Commission delegates last Wednesday (this week) which I was looking forward to attend but.. having a class at 3.30 and finishes at 6.30, I had to skip the meeting and attend my class. But I did pass on a few questions to G regarding our next step. Insya Allah, it looks promising and I pray that it'll all be for the best. Allah knows best!
Dikir barat practice last weekend was also super fun. Learnt a few more steps on entering the stage and such. I cannot wait, seriously.
On the high note, there will be photo sessions going on next Tuesday for the postgraduate courses offered in LUBS. Class photo. Yippie!!!!
Oh, speaking of which. A few weeks ago, I volunteered to send a questionnaire for a feature to be put in a magazine called "Hotcourses", which LUBS will have one whole page on selected profile of students. We all got emails about it, and I was interested to participate so I answered the questions such as "what course are you taking?", "why do you decide to do a postgraduate program?", "any challenges you face in your studies?", "what is your favourite module?", "how do you pay for your fees?", "what was your final year undergraduate project all about?", yada yada yada, and sent it to the editor. Yesterday, I got a reply from the editor saying that he wanted to use my profile and instructed me to send in a photo of myself and my full name. Whoo-hoo. Then come the sending photo moment. I was thinking, who is that vain to have a collection of self-taken photos?? I know I do, but that was agesssss ago and not in high resolution, so after going through my picture folders, I settle for the picture taken in Amsterdam. Yikes. I hope that's ok. But anyways, it's a good thing that my profile was picked. Who would've thought, eh?? :D
oh, and and and personal thanks to Tintin for that looooooong talk the other night. It's a good way to use all these free minutes I have, you're truly a dollface!! wubs you loads!
right. I think that's about it for now.
Oh, I have this crazy idea, since Ammey is so into looking forward to the celebration of our birthdays (yes, we celebrate on the same date), so... why not... she can look forward to it, while, moi will sleep through the day and wake up the next day having to supposedly 'miss' the day, hence I skip the day and still be twenty-four. Can I can I can I???? pwetty pwetty pwetty pwease , pwetty people.
Allah hafiz.
p.s. I joined a muslimah bookclub. Yippie. To read more about it, click her.
p.p.s. I got an invitation. Well, more like, someone asked me out last night. "Ask me out" as in "a date". Me??? On a date?? Whoa. Having been out of the game this long make me a bit kuno on what to react to that. But my answer to the request was, "I'm flattered, really. I'm flattered because you still find me undeniably attractive even with my hijab on. Balum lagi without my hijab tu (which only my husband will have the honor *smiley face*) but... I will have to say no to that for fear that it will be weird for us and I just don't 'date' date". I guess the point I was trying to get across was, I don't do dates unless he's the 'potential' person that I could see myself growing old with, otherwise, it'd be a waste of both our times. Plus, I haven't gone to a date in ages (especially since I started wearing hijab), I'd be so nervous and I'm not sure I could handle it, unless, he's 'the one'. Besides, who dates anyways?? Yes, I am in my own world - so ignorant, so peaceful - you should come visit sometimes!! :D
Bah enough about that.
<3
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment