Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Assalamu'alaikum WBT dear readers.

First thing first, I have an announcement to make.

As of today, I have deleted my Friendster Account. (what I'm really saying is: I'VE DELETED MY FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT ALREADY, bwahahaahahah kamu bila lagi????)

Yep, you read that right.

Earlier on today, while chatting with Ness about a few particular issues (read: her latest post), we confessed that both of us have thought about deleting the account (for personal reasons, of course). And, we made a pact to do it together. I guess you can say that it's prolly easier that way - doing it together, I mean. (although the process of it was SO FUNNY! Almost as if it's a sign that we were not supposed to delete the account, i.e. somehow when we press the 'Proceed' button, it says "email and password not valid" lol)

Honestly, I've been thinking of deleting the account for quite some time now, really... just haven't got the courage or perhaps, the heart to do it just yet. I know it's a good way to stay in touch with my old friends and my current ones. But to be honest, I hardly have the time to update it anymore, I guess you can say that I've lost my interest to Friendster. Albeit I've got invitations to join Facebook but I have to decline saying that I find it hard to update my Friendster account, let alone managing another account.. maybe in the near future, who knows? But not now.. for sure.

Reminiscing...

Friendster has given me a great link to old friends and new friends. Friendster has given me friends that gave me great testimonials especially on my birthday, Friendster has connected me to new friend like J who stumbled across my blog as well... Friendster has been good to me, and I held no grudges against it or anybody (insya Allah)... I just thought it's time to let go (for personal reason, insya Allah hopefully it's for the best). It has been a great 2 years and so-months being a member... Thanks to you guys who have been great!!

But now, I have to say goodbye to Friendster. If you need to know how I'm doing, I supposed visiting my blog is suffice.

fyi, I drafted this post earlier, and decided to edit some of the things I typed in earlier. But I'll leave you with this quote that I got from http://qisas.com

A simple act is better than a wordy explanation.

Rather than explaining how a durian fruit taste like, let the person taste it by themselves.

Feeling and experiencing is better than thinking about it.

Truth should not just be studied, but be experienced.

Like Ness mentioned it and I quote... "Although the decision to wear the hijab is an overnight decision, but it doesn't mean that the journey can be completed in a few weeks or month. It is an ongoing journey, until we could call ourselves The Ideal Muslimah"

People may not know or care about the struggles you have to face within, but Allah knows... insya Allah.

The Prophet (s.a.w.) said:

"The believer who mixes with people and bears their insults with patience is better than the one who does not mix with people or bear their insults with patience" - Hadith reported by Bukhari.


"Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, hambaMu merindukan rahmat kasih sayangMu, dan jua keredhaanMu dalam hidupku...

Meskipun ku ulangi dosa noda yang menjanjikan azab sengsara, namun ku sedari keampunanMu tidak bertepi...

Ku akui diri ini, hamba yang mungkir pada janji-janji, jadikanlah taubat ini yang sejati padaMu Ilahi...

Ya Allah, ampunkanlah dosa-dosaku

Ya Allah, redhakanlah kehidupanku

Sesungguhnya Kau Maha Pengasih"

- KeredhaanMu : In Team


May Allah bless you with His Guidance and Mercy, shower you with His blessings and may you are always thankful for the blessings that Allah has bestowed in your life. Praise be to Allah, for He is Oft-Returning, All-Powerful and the Most Kind.

<3

No comments: