Sunday, April 22, 2007


*Tried - but had a change of heart*

Assalamu'alaikum dear readers,

Thanks to Ness's site, I put on widgets for nasheeds so that I can hear them when I view my page. Yes, I'm that attached. With nasheeds, I mean :P

Earlier on, I tried to upgrade the template, and I actually did. But somehow I got confused with the technical stuff hence, I was unable to put links and so forth. I honestly like the template that I supposedly upgraded to but... I know I just need to try and try again. Prolly I'll lose the tagboard, and instead have comment box. If only I can work out on the links, archives, and descriptions. Oh and the Brunei and UK clock. Hai~~

*waves to everyone*

Went to Portmeirion, North Wales yesterday. Akhirnya sampai jua ke Wales, huhu...

But I won't blog about it.... just yet.

Because I need to take care of a few things first. Insya Allah, when I can breathe a little, rest a little and remember a litte, then I'll share bits. Until then, you just have to be patient! :D

fyi, it was a great trip and well worth the day off for me!! Here's a little preview!

*screams - BEACH SAND* (or it is the other way around..? lol) yes, macam nda pernah meliat sand... :P



/edited at 10pm

Salaam everyone.

Considered that I've done two out of three tasks I planned to do today, I then went off to read articles online. I tell you, sometimes I feel like dropping every research articles regarding Gender and equality, or Psychometric models of recruitment and selection, or the well-being and psychology of employees arising from the study of job design, or the reviews of methodological issues on teamworking... and just concentrate on reading online articles about Islam...

BUT...

then I tell myself, to seek knowledge is satu kewajipan... and if I really think about it, it's not a waste for me to read all those articles... it's for my assignments jua, and at the same time, expanding my knowledge, insya Allah... on each module/topic. So, when I have the free time, then I would divert my mind to read something soothing and increase my knowledge on Islam, insya Allah.. and then I decide to link them here so that my readers who are interested to read it, get the chance as well, insya Allah.

Clickey : Yang Biasa Vs. Yang Luar Biasa.

I just got off the phone with A. Apparently, his colleague and the family got involved in an accident in T. But Alhamdulillah, everyone's doing ok. The shocking thing is... a one-month-old baby boy is involved in the car accident. So, he was busy helping out the family and everything. Upon hearing it, I felt emotional. Not the fact that he helped out (well, that's good as well, of course) but because of the baby. Even though, Alhamdulillah, the baby's ok, tapi... he's just a baby, so fragile. :( Okay, blame the hormones!

Yeah so, then it got me reminiscing, how CRAZY the drivers are in T. I did mention this a few months back when I went there. I mean, honest to the very honest, the drivers are crazy!! No system, AT ALL! If I remember how it was, I was even scared beyond words when crossing the roads, I remembered having to whine knowing we have to cross the crazy roads. lol. But he was all sweet thinking of my safety first. Apparently, when we were crossing the road and if cars are coming on our right, he'd be standing on my right as we walked, well, more like... speeding carefully so that we won't get hit... *grins* I remembered him saying "You, berdiri sebelah I, jangan cross dulu, biar kita cross sama-sama. Ok, lepas kereta ni... ready... JOM". lol. Memories yawww! Memory lane much?? lol

Speaking of which, A got involved in a car accident two days ago as well. The taxi that he was using hit another taxi. But Alhamdulillah, he didn't get injured. Hai~~ thinking of this, makes me worry even more sometimes, knowing that he travels a lot using taxi, when going to and back from work. Insya Allah, pray that Allah will always keep him safe, Ameen. Allah knows best.

Okay. Feels like I'm pouring my heart out here. Which is, not intended, of course.

I am currently reading:

Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms, and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart;

Translation and Commentary of Imam al-Mawlud's Matharat al-Qulub by Hamza Yusuf

By the by, I wanna pick up the reading from where I left off yesterday. Oh. Shoot. Portmeirion trip!! Will blog about it when I have nice piccies to share, insya Allah.

Right now, I just wanna lie down and pamper my tired body.

ps. Thanks to my darl Wani for bringing some stuff from my mum from Brunei. It's good to see you tadi huns, even though it was brief, but Jazakallah. :D Rest well okay, you need to catch up on all the sleep and rest ;) Welcome back!! xoxo

No comments: