Friday, December 01, 2006





Salaam my dear readers...



How are you today? Good? Happy? Alhamdulillah... whatever state of emotion you are in at this very moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and say "Alhamdulillah...



I do pray to Allah s.w.t. you are in the best of health.



It's Friday morning. I was awake at 7.30am. Was supposed to be awake an hour earlier but circumstances didn't let me. Nyeh! Alasan, neez, alasan!


But Alhamdulillah, anyway.



I'm currently reading a book titled, now, don't laugh, because, you can't! Hee...







See the little footnotes?? Indeed it is a good book and it's very very FAT as well. I'm taking my time reading it when I have the time, so far so good. Insya Allah, may I benefit from this knowledge and insya Allah, in the future, may I be able to share bits here and there with you all, especially my readers who are ladies :)



Insya Allah it's going to be a good day. Insya Allah.



Hadith of Al-Bukhari and Muslim state that Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. says that "Whenever a believer is stricken with any hardship, or pain, or anxiety, or harm, or distress - even if it be a thorn that has pricked him - God redeems thereby some of his failings"



I was awaken by the loud tone of a text message received at 3.15 this morning. In my half-asleep condition, I squint my eyes to read the text and put it away, only to take it back two minutes later and re-read it again. The next half an hour, I was on the phone and by the end of the conversation, I was smiling, I was happier, in fact it's contagious, because I am still happy. I guess, what I'm trying to say is that.. it's all good~! Masya Allah, the wonders of practicing patience... *grins*



Have a good and blessed Friday everyone ;)



When the Prophet was asked which form of Islam was best, he replied, 'That you should feed the people and extend greetings of peace to those that you know and those that you do not' - Hadith of Al-Bukhari and Muslim

p.s. why is there double space for each paragraph? a bit blurred ni eh. nyeh. biar chia ah. :)

No comments: