
Salaam my readers...
It's been a really tired day for me, apart from spending the whole day at the city centre with Samantha trying to find the "perfect-dress-that's-within-our-budget", sadly we returned home, feeling rather... unsatisfied! After hours of agonizing walks from shop to shop (mind you, NEVER EVER wear boots with heels if you're planning to spend the whole day walking - classic mistake - "beauty is pain", they say?? Indeed it is!!), anyways, yeah so from shops to shops, from cheap ones that don't look so "dinner-y" to shops that sell branded goods that I saw a dress from Gucci, I think, that costs.. hold your breath.. about 2500 pounds!! Crazy!! And we didn't get anything that we like that's within our budget. How frustrating is that??
Hee.
Anyways, we had fun, though. Trying out things, taking the pictures and showing them to each other thinkng whether to buy them or not. Man oh man. This is exactly the reason why I don't like going to the city centre, unless I do have important things to buy, because I know I'll end up buying more than I should. Ergh! Bad habit, neez, really really bad!
Enough about the day. :)
Last night, we had a doa selamat function with tahlil for one of the junior's late father (Al-Fatihah) at Kak Ros' place. It was great being together with bruneians, again. Not that we do that often over here, so when we do get the opportunity to get together, we happen to update with what's been going on, what will happen, et cetera et cetera.
And what's a gathering without a picture, right? Almost all of the current Bruneian students (girls) of LU :)
We were the latest ones to get home. Past midnight I think. About nine of us had a great interaction about a very very hot topic, which of course, I will not disclose it here. But enough to say that, insya Allah, we'll make it happen.
Upon arrival at home, I spent more time doing things and ended up sleeping around 1 and waking up around 6.45 in the morning just in time to do the things needed to do. Hee. And the best part after my fajr prayer was.. *that*. Hee. Sorry, I just can't disclose it, I feel that it's too personal to be shared. Not just yet, anyways. ;)
In short. I'm just a happy happy girl. Alhamdulillah. I'm just simply happy. Simply simply happy. Truly truly blessed. Alhamdulillah.
Ok then, guys. I'm tired. Hungry. So, when I have the chance to post something better that could benefit us all, insya Allah, it'll happen ;) Stay put!
May Allah bless us with His taufik & hidayah, may He forgive us for our negligence and ignorance for He is Most Forgiving and Most Merciful and Most Compassionate. Glory be to Allah.
Fi'aman Allah.
Tag replies:
Sis Alai: hee. I knew you would want to read the book! Ehem ehem. It's very good sis!! Bah cana?? hee...
J: cheh. kan betapuk tapuk segala. lol. thanks! u take care there as well!! be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment