Salaam everyone.
I finally got my daily dose rounds of blog-reading, which I didn't get to do much while I was in Brunei. It's *SO* good to be back (and how many times do I have to mention that?)
Recently, my youngest brother and I share the same taste of songs... in fact most of the songs I listen to now, I got it from him. He's such a fatty, I tell you. What more, he's taller than I am, and he's only 15!
Oh, I went out and have lunch with S yesterday. It's so good to be back. First, went to HSBC to sort out my debitcard. Met B along the way and he said that I gained weight! :0 Expected, I tell you. Although it's shocking to hear it from someone, he only replied saying, "hey, I'm a good friend, I tell you the truth" lol. Right! So from now on and for the next coupla weeks, neez is walking everywhere. City centre - walking. Uni - walking. Library - walking. Gotta burn off these butter chicken fats!! lol
Went to Spicemania for lunch and how many rounds did I eat? THREE!! Right, so much for burning fats, neez! lol. (Lets keep a happy post now, shall we?). S mentioned about the fact that it's still sale everywhere, so tempted to go, I noted to go 'window' shopping. Huh. Never, ever, ever say yes to my request of window shopping. I always always always end up buying something. Typical neez! lol
But it felt good. Weirdly enough, I only bought a top from Jane Norman and it only cost 9 quids! And I bought something which I personally think kinda special - of course I'm not gonna mention it here. It's too personal to be shared. (right, isn't this an invitation to read all about my life?) tsk. neez. tsk.
Jabirness much.
Catching up sessions with G and S felt so good. I never knew I'd miss Leeds this much. It's so good to be back! All the hassles and heartaches, I left them all in Brunei. Like N said, being away from home is like getting away from reality. And why I'm excited to leave MY reality and be here instead? Because, so much so, MY reality seems inevitable for me to put aside. Too many people and too many hearts are involved now for me to just drop everything, be insensitive and selfish and just tell everyone to bugger off. Sigh. If I were to be given an option, I'd opt for starting new and fresh somewhere where I know no one else but myself and of course - FPH. What's FPH, neez? FPH stands for Future Potential Husband. (Now why am I getting off the topic here?). On the other hand, I *do* have options, it's the question of whether I am strong enough to make the choices and stick with it and live with it. Sigh.
Jabirness much.
So many things in life. Choices. Ketentuan. Jodoh pertemuan. Feelings. I feel lost sometimes. But can you really help who you fall in love with? Sigh. (*whispers* - yes you can! because you hold the key to your heart, no one else)
Pfft. Easier said than done this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment